Intermediate Back-End Developer
- Design, develop and deliver code that is necessary to support new feature developments and enhancements in an agile environment
- Deliver unit tests and automated tests with all code to prove correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work collaboratively with UX, design and the rest of the engineering team to develop customer facing applications with modern front-end frameworks (Angular/React)
- Create high-level technical designs that may span multiple systems
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed designs, and technical estimates
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Minimum of 2+ years building web applications
- Minimum of 2+ years building with React Native
- Proficient with React Native, Native experience is a plus.
- Proficient with Redux
- Proficient with GraphQL
- Proficient with Node.JS on AWS
- Proficient with Stripe payment Integration
- Proficient with Git, or comparable distributed version control system
- Proficient writing SQL
Undergraduate degree in computer science/software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
Runerra is an emerging startup that connects communities with a new way to do commerce through a peer-to-peer marketplace. The Runerra process uses traffic within a shared community to match neighbors who are already out with shoppers near them. Simply put, Runerra is “Hey, I’m going out, who needs something?” but in an app. After a completed order, data collected from hyper-local transactions and is shared with merchant partners within the neighborhood. Runerra is changing the way merchants gain access to a new dimension of data and is bringing communities together one run at a time.
Runerra is a young, fast paced startup based out of the Twin Cities. We work out of Target’s Innovation lab and enjoy every second of it. Runerra is committed to hiring and developing top talent for any given discipline. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.